EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 4.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 17th. EOS has a market capitalization of $3.24 billion and $1.60 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EOS coin can currently be purchased for about $3.58 or 0.00092081 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, ChaoEX, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Over the last week, EOS has traded up 9.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00015391 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0829 or 0.00002133 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 27.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000567 BTC.
EOS (CRYPTO:EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,006,245,120 coins and its circulating supply is 906,245,118 coins. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EOS’s official website is eos.io. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, CoinExchange, LBank, BitFlip, Zebpay, Kraken, Bitfinex, CoinTiger, CPDAX, QBTC, COSS, ABCC, ZB.COM, BCEX, Koinex, Coinsuper, CoinBene, Bitbns, TOPBTC, Kucoin, Cryptopia, Coinone, OKEx, Fatbtc, Exmo, Coinrail, Bilaxy, Upbit, Binance, Bibox, Cryptomate, Rfinex, Hotbit, Coindeal, IDCM, RightBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Tidebit, IDAX, Liqui, OEX, HitBTC, Livecoin, Cobinhood, BtcTrade.im, Neraex, GOPAX, Tidex, Instant Bitex, Kuna, EXX, YoBit, Ovis, DigiFinex, Gate.io, Vebitcoin, Poloniex, Exrates, CoinEx, Huobi, OTCBTC, BigONE, Coinbe, C2CX, DragonEX, DOBI trade, Mercatox, Bit-Z, WazirX, Bithumb and ChaoEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for EOS and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.